Wednesday, September 20, 2006

to the extreme


I have a new boyfriend. His name is Elmo. And he's awesome!

Seriously, guys, this new Tickle Me Elmo TMX -- which is apparently sold out nationwide -- is totally rocking my Wednesday-world. (Ahem, the TMX cheekily stands for Tickle Me eXtreme. Click here for a clip of him getting his serious tickle on.) He's just so funny to me -- not only does the doll talk in the third person and giggle, Elmo basically has a crazy laughing fit, slapping his knee, falling on his back and convulsing, getting back up, falling on his side, rolling to his front, slapping the floor, getting back up. (As a ridiculously ticklish person myself, I totally relate to his lack of physical control.) I HAVE to laugh every time I watch the video! His giggling is just too contagious. I must admit, it kind of looks like he's hit the bottle too hard, teetering and falling back to the floor over and over again, but maybe that will go unnoticed by the 6-and-under crowd.



But honestly, forget about the kids who can't possibly appreciate the many levels of hilarity captured in this little guy - this is definitely what I'm getting everyone for their birthdays. Well, if I can ever get my hands on one, that is. Who am I kidding? If I find one, I'm keeping it. Or selling it. But probably keeping it.

xxx