Friday, September 29, 2006

straight and narrow


You all know that I love me some good sales, especially when something I've been coveting unexpectedly appears on the discount rack. My rainy-day Friday was immediately happier when I popped into CB2's sale section and saw that the Avenue console table I've been eyeing for weeks was finally on sale. (Normally $169, is now only $129). I love the clean, modern lines of the table and it's the perfect height and length to place behind my couch. But the best part? It's incredibly narrow (only 8" wide), made for apartment dwellers like me who want a display console but need the floor space even more. So just as I was pulling out my credit card to seal the retail deal, I realized CB2 has only lowered the price of the light wood table ... d'oh! I'm a chocolate wood gal at the moment, but here's hoping the espresso version goes on sale soon! I'll certainly be watching for it.

xxx